代数学シンポジウム講演（2020/09/01）原稿 (in Japanese)
京都大学集中講義（2019/10/15-18）の文献リストとチャレンジ問題 (in Japanese)
Working on arithmetic geometry and algebraic geometry,
especially on K3 surfaces (in any characteristics).
See Talks and
Publications for more information.
Assistant Professor at Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science and Technology, Tokyo University of Science (2018/04 –).
Office: 2nd floor, Building 4, Noda campus, Tokyo University of Science.
(map around my office, map of the campus.)
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science and Technology, Tokyo University of Science,
2641 Yamazaki, Noda-shi, Chiba-ken, 278-8510, JAPAN.
a list of nearby conferences.
Find me at:
(see all talks)
Recent Publications and Preprints
- Supersingular Kummer surfaces in characteristic 2, in preparation.
- Inseparable coverings of rational double points in positive characteristic,
- Inseparable maps on W_n-valued Ext groups of non-taut rational double point singularities and the height of K3 surfaces,
- Canonical coverings of Enriques surfaces in characteristic 2,
- μ_p- and α_p-actions on K3 surfaces in characteristic p,
- μ_n-actions on K3 surfaces in positive characteristic,
[poster for Kinosaki symposium]
- with Hisanori Ohashi and Sławomir Rams,
On automorphisms of Enriques surfaces and their entropy,
Mathematische Nachrichten 291 (2018), no. 13, 2084–2098.
- Degeneration of K3 surfaces with non-symplectic automorphisms,
- Extendability of automorphisms of K3 surfaces,
- with Christian Liedtke,
Good reduction of K3 surfaces,
Compositio Math. 154 (2018), 1–35.
(see all publications)
Paris memo (2015/11/05): written in Japanese/French. No longer maintained.
(There are some other pages written only in Japanese. )